Saturday, September 6, 2008

In an effort to only have one munchkin in diapers, we Reuben and I have decided to start potty training Kallie. Yesterday we introduced Kallie to her big girl potty. It took a little coaxing to get her to dig into the bag to get it out.


When she finally did get it out, she was very interested in inspecting it.


And, now, off to the races!


Thank goodness she fits! I'm telling you...she is a stout little girl!


Kallie's throne.


I can't believe I originally left this off!!

Last night, Kallie used her new potty!!! We were SO excited. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope you have lots of success and patience :)
I am training Katie right now, in hopes to have her out of diapers, before baby #3 arrives!

CharlesPractice said...

This is Charles Schenck, I went to college with Reuben and would love to say hi to him. My email is charlesnleora@gmail.com. Have him drop me a line.

Thanks Charles