Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Big Day!!!

Today is the day the new one is supposed to be here!! Has she arrived? No. I got so excited when the day came around that Kallie was born (wow...how to explain this...) - she was born almost 3 weeks early - so when that date came around for this baby, I woke up thinking, "Yeah!!! Gonna have a baby today!!!" Kallie really spoiled me like that. Does this mean they are going to be complete opposites?

So I've been thinking - mainly so I can have pity :) - what is the best way to describe how pregnant I am?

9 months?

No.

40 weeks?

Well, that's better...it sounds longer!

But then I thought of the winner!

240 days!!!! Now I realize that in the long course of things, that's not that long. HOWEVER, out of 365 days in a year, 240 days is pretty impressive, right??

My biggest fear at this moment is having the baby and the doctor saying, "Congratulations!! You have a little boy!!!"

And now (because the blog looks a little plain with no picture), here is Kallie the day after she was born.

No comments: