Wednesday, July 30, 2008

RGSP

Last week (at least I think it was last week...), Reuben and I took Kallie to Rocky Gap State Park to play for a picnic. Doesn't she look thrilled about this outing??


She really enjoyed feeding the ducks her french fries!!


I just love this picture!! I couldn't get a very good shot of it (I would have had to stand up and move...HA!!), but her little hand was resting on Reuben's leg. It was so sweet :)




After feeding the ducks, we decided to take her to the "beach" at the lake. She loves water, so we thought she would love it!


Don't let the following picture fool you. She absolutely hated being in the water - just standing there! She is so particular about being dirty. The sand drove her absolutely crazy. I went out in the water to try to get her to come out there with me...but no. There was no way she was doing it. The time at the water didn't last long. And there were several other kids down there that were looking at Kallie like she was nuts because she didn't want to be in the water.

No comments: