Saturday, June 21, 2008

Caution: Crafters May Drool

So on the way to pick Reuben up from the airport the other day, I decided to treat myself to a stop at the Offray Ribbon Factory in Hagerstown. This was the first time I had been there, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Check this out!!!!


I got all this ribbon for under $12.00!!!!! TWELVE DOLLARS!!!


These HUGE Walmart size bags of ribbon were only $1.00 each!!


These grab bags of ribbon were on $.35 each!! 35 CENTS!!!!!


I splurged a little bit on the spools. They cost anywhere from $.10 to $.50 each.


Possibly my most favorite bargain buy (not my favorite color...but the price was UNBELIEVABLE!!) was this box of 24 spools of sheer gold for $.50. 50 CENTS. Those spools cost at least $1.00 each in craft stores.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hello! I saw your post on SCS and I am checking out your blog. I live very close to the outlet and we have very similar taste in ribbon (I went for that magenta polka dot ribbon and the felt flowers too!)

Andrea said...

O.k. so I'm a little bit jealous! :) Always great to find good, practical and pretty deals like that!!!